Main subject of the activity of the company, according to the Licence agreement of the State Committee on Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan №9 on 29.10.2014 is the implementation of the complex of design and survey, as well as research and experimental works on the objects of high hazard and potentially dangerous productions:
- development of watercourses’ complex exploitation schemes;
- development of the projects for the construction of the new HPP, as well as reconstruction and modernization of the active HPP, hydroelectric complexes for irrigation and water supply, other hydrotechnical constructions of industrial and social infrastructure objects, including bridges, tunnels and defence objects; - project development at all stages of design (pre-feasibility study and estimation, feasibility study and estimation, execution plan and working documentation);
- development of technical requirements for tender documents, conduction of model and full-scale studies of materials and constructions;
- nature observations of the constructions of the hydropower objects, as well as analysis of their reliability and safety during the construction and exploitation period;
- conduction of examination of the projects for the construction of the new HPP, as well as reconstruction and modernization of the active HPP, hydroelectric complexes for irrigation and water supply, other hydrotechnical constructions of industrial and social infrastructure objects, including bridges, tunnels and defence objects at all stages of design;
- carrying out of design on repair, construction and assembly works on heights by methods of industrial alpinism;
- fulfillment of the complex of engineering and topographical, hydrological, geological and geophysical survey at all stages of design;
- fulfillment of contract construction and assembly, precommissioning works on preparation of sites with access roads and other communications, installation of stationary survey and research equipment for making long-term observations and measurements of water and wind parameters as well as other characteristics;
- design of fire-prevention facilities, burglar and fire alarm;
- evaluation of construction costs at all stages of design;
- consulting and other services;
- foreign economic activity.
Activities, which require special permission (licence) are carried out after the receipt of the corresponding licence in the order established by law.
Development of JSC “Hydroproject” in the period 1996-2014.